I am officially finished with the Master Cleanse diet! I am drinking my last glass of lemonade at this moment. I have not eaten anything solid in 10 days. Would I do it again?? Um, have to think about that one, cause it was really hard the first few days. But, there have been many benefits to sticking with it. For one, it has taught me alot about self-discipline and how to tell my body "no". I have lost 9 lbs as of this morning. By tomorrow morning it might be a bit more. A friend of mine told me that she likes to count the pounds you might have gained had you been eating normally, so with that rational, could I say I lost 18 lbs? I like that way of thinking. :) I think my body has had a good cleanout--you know, kind of like a car needs a good tune up once in awhile. The saltwater cleanse each morning was really good too. Overall, I am glad I did it.
So for those of you who have been faithfully following me this lemonade journey...thanks for your support.
For those of you who are bored with the daily reports, I will start back to more normal blogging soon.



1 comment:
Like. I'm a creature of habit!. I wanted to press the 'like' button. :)
Post a Comment