So I have completed Day 1. We started out by making the drink with a different cayenne pepper which was …lets just say FIERY! But, you know what, it made the next glass so much more pleasurable after that first spiked drink. The regular cayenne was much better. J
Late morning I started feeling weak and shaky. I realized though that taking even a couple of drinks really helps with that feeling. I thought I would not be able to do much today, but had an energy surge early afternoon and was able to accomplish quite a bit.
And of course, this is the day I decided to show my sister how to do weight watchers. I get out and figure her points and before we know it, we are thumbing through all these list of foods and I have bread and donuts around me to look at the packages. I survived.
So here I sit now with my drink next to me. I sure would love a big steak smothered in onions and mushrooms, with a loaded baked potato and a salad about right now. I mean it’s pretty bad when you son comes in after having spaghetti and you are savoring the whiffs of his breath as he talks to you…ahh garlic!
But, I am still in the game and ready for day 2.


No comments:
Post a Comment