pregnancy calendar

Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy last few days!

I have not posted since I got off my diet.  But, let me just say that I have had such a tremendous amount of energy since getting off.  I am very encouraged that this was very good for my body! 

This week Stef has been gone, so my extra energy has been a blessing.  So in the past several days I have (not in order)..
~Drove over 400 miles to take Stef to S's aunt (and ran out of gas, but that is another story)
~Cleaned the house
~Gone blackberry picking
~Made four blackberry pies
~Made a huge batch of vegi soup for a friend who is moving this weekend
~Made a double batch of homemade yogurt
~Cleaned up house again
~Washed a million dishes (since our dishwasher is out)
~Cooked dinner (fish and sweet potatoes, tuna white sauce over noodles and Kale, spaghetti and broccoli)
~helped take care of my 6 children and my 5 nieces and nephews
~Kept a sourdough starter going
~Grocery Shopped
~Had a ladies visit for over 4 hours with my best friend
~Cleaned up the house (did I mention that before)
~Had Latin Class
~Done some laundry
~Did I mention working in the house?

Anyhow, I am thankful for these little people and such a wonderful husband to do these things for, and I am thankful for the blessing of health and energy.  Now can I take a nap?  smile.

No comments: