This is our eating area/dining room. It is in one half of the living room.
My mom bought me the rug as a birthday present and it matches great!
This is the area that used to have our table in it, but look at all the room I have now for more kitchen! I just love it. I have my coffee station there, and my microwave. My kitchen aid is plugged in ready to go, and there is lots of storage space.
The other half of the kitchen, notice how clear the counters can be now!
Also, I have just made a slideshow finally of D's birthday that was last May, which I hope to upload here, but in the meantime here are a couple pictures of his "chamo" bday. He loved having his uncle and new aunt here, as well as David M. Having the Metcalfes here was special too!
picking out which 2 goats he wants for his birthday present.
Today has been a great day. We had our Keepers At Home class. Mr. Pressley gave a writing class. Each girl wrote (or drew pictures in H's case) a short story using the theme they all decided on. The moral was "look before you leap" and was about a prideful little boy who didn't watch at the beach and fell into the deep
waters. They had a great time!
P.S Sorry about some of this being underlined and in red.



No comments:
Post a Comment