pregnancy calendar

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 4

Can you say opposite of day 3?  I am so thankful to the Lord to report that today was wonderful.  Well, as wonderful as it can be when you are hungry and homemade pizza is for dinner.  I have felt so much better today. My body still has this underlying "feeling" like it is saying "what are you doing to me".  It's strange but I can feel this backround  low level aching in places.  But, after the way I felt yesterday this is great!  I have felt energy and motivation today.  I have been warned though that I will have dips and rises, so not to be discouraged if I dip again.  It's funny, a friend of mine doing the cleanse at the same time as me, had a great day yesterday and today felt awful.  So I guess it can really vary.  For now, though I am thankful. And the scale this morning showed a total loss of 6 lbs.  Maybe by the end of the weekend I can hit the 10 lb mark!

P.S An interesting fact:  I calculated how many weight watchers points I am getting with this diet.  Can you guess?  About 8-10!  I thought Karen might enjoy that.

No comments: