So by tonight I will have completed day two. Today actually was a little better than yesterday. Still feeling some weak and shaky. It does not help that I am sick with a cold either..but I figure the cleanse will be good for helping me heal with that. Today was interesting. I did the sodium water internal cleanse for the first time. Let's just say that I was glad I was not out and about. I got some good reading done too!
But, the best thing of all is that I was down two pounds on the scale this morning when I got up. I found out another friend started the same day I did too..so that is also great support!
I even tackled going through 2 boxes of clothes we were given and reorganized all three of the boys clothes! The bbq chicken and mashed potatoes that Stef made for the rest of the family tonight, sure smells good. But, with the Lord's help...I can do this.


No comments:
Post a Comment