Ok, day 8 is coming to completion. Whoohoo! I am getting close. Today I have felt fine, although this morning less energy than my normal bouncing self (NOT!). But here's the thing...shhh, I am getting really tired of this lemonade. Ok, so it is not that bad. It's just that my taste buds would really like something else. Something hot, juicy and with substance that I can sink my teeth into. Like that steak loaded with...no, we won't go there. But, it is amazing and hard to believe that my last meal was 8 days ago on Memorial Day. And I am fine. Still hangin' in there and blogging about my diet instead of eating the cheesy, garlicky, yummy homemade lasagna Stef made. Is anyone playing a violin, cause isn't everyone supposed to feel sorry for me right now? Nah, not when I come out of this several pounds lighter and hopefully more healthy then when I started. Enough said.


1 comment:
It was kind of fun to tell K that the last time I had eaten was went I saw her last week! Keep up the great work. You will be so glad you did.
Post a Comment