
I am getting excited to start my weight loss program. I have a few of you that would like to join me so it will be great fun to have the support and accountability. I have decided to change the title from Weight Watchers to "Let's get healthy!" because there may be others that want to join us that are using another methods for weight loss. Ok, so here are the details...
Wednesday will be our "weigh-in" day. We will get on our virtual scales ...uh, no, I mean our real scales and mark down our starting weight. You do NOT have to share this! But, each Wed I will post a blog with my progress or lack thereof on the weight loss, as well as my faithfulness or lack thereof of exercising that week. Each of you can click on the comment button and share your progress and thoughts as well. This also can be a way to share ideas, healthy recipes, and encouragement.
So to begin with each of you click the comment button and introduce yourself. Here is my intro: My name is Springmeadows Mama (my friends, family and fb friends know my real name) and I have 6 beautiful children who I homeschool out here in sunny SC. I have been married to the dearest man on the earth for 15 years. My weight loss plan is to use Weight Watchers and I also am doing Curves for exercise. I would love to lose 35 lbs. I am dependent on the Lord for the ability to do this!
Now on to your introductions in the comments section...
See you Wednesday with my first day!

11 comments:
Thanks for starting this! For my intro:
I am Cheryl, mom of 13, grandmother of 3 (soon to be 4). I am currently trying Weight Watchers again after trying it 18 yrs ago. It has changed a lot in that time! My goal is to lose 35 lbs also. I hope to be able to walk 3 miles a day 2-3 times a week, and exercise in my home on the off days. My biggest challenge is writing everything down. I hate to LOOK at it.
My name is Becky, married almost one year now to an absolutely wonderful man! I just had a little girl 12 days ago. I already lost my pregnancy pounds but I'd like to lose 30 more.I'm hoping to start exercising soon, and continue to eat healthy. Sugar is my weakness.
My name is Becky, married almost one year now to an absolutely wonderful man! I just had a little girl 12 days ago. I already lost my pregnancy pounds but I'd like to lose 30 more.I'm hoping to start exercising soon, and continue to eat healthy. Sugar is my weakness.
Hello. I am ReederBunch. Those who know who I am, know who I am. haha... I am mother to 7. I am currently using "Eat to Live" by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. I currently am not exercising, as when I do, my milk supply goes down? Not sure why? But my Bitty Baby is more important right now. When she goes on solids, I will try again. But at least I'm burning some calories nursing. My first goal is to lose about 20lbs.
Hi Cheryl, glad you are joining us! Say hi to all those little (and now big) ones!
Becky, I can't believe you have already lost your prepregnancy weight! Just remember not to go too fast. Your really should not be doing anything strenuous for 6 weeks..and you have to have lots of calories for nursing...the best thing for you is healthy choices! :)
ReederBunch,
I KNOW who you are! So glad you are going to join me in this.
See you all tomorrow!
OK, this is the nudge I needed! Lost 30 lbs on WW 4 years ago, now 10 lbs have crept back on! Been trying to lose it without counting points, but it just doesn't work for me, so finding all my little booklets again. I do the P90X DVDs at home when I can, about 3 -4 times per week.
I'm married for 20 years, have 5 kids ages 6 - 15 and live in southeast PA. Let's do this!! :)
My name is Lora, I'm Mom to 10 (my oldest is married and they are expecting my 1st grand baby in Feb), and I'm excited to be a part of this! My first goal is to lose 20 pounds, and get to feeling better. :)
Lora and Party of 7,
Glad to have you onboard! How is everyone doing so far this week?
I was out of town and didn't check my email so I'm jumping in a little late on this. Is this part of the blog going to be open to anyone who reads your blog? I can't think why I should remain anonymous. I don't think anyone has a clue who I am anyway :-) I'm Lora, married for 24 years and have 5 children and one son-in-law.
I haven't gotten up the nerve yet to get on the scale. I'm guessing I need to lose 70# Maybe I can give a more accurate figure later. My weakness is also sugar and fully loaded coffee, lol! I want to be healthy and energetic to keep up with my teenage boys.
Seven,
SO happy you joined us. I really need the encouragement,as I am sure we all do. I went to Curves the other day and had them finally do my measurements...and it's very depressing for sure! But, at the same time...I see what I need to do and am encouraged that with the Lord help we can do this! Let's go girls!
I didn't do anything to lose the pregnancy weight, I had not gained much to begin with and it just came off. But I do want to lose more!
Post a Comment