pregnancy calendar

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weight Watchers challenge

Hello friends!  I am really hoping to try and get some of this extra weight off .  I have done WW before and it really works, folks.  So, it's time for Weight Watchers again. I thought this time it would be fun to have some online support. Are there any ladies out there that would like to join me in this venture? I would blog each week my progress and others join could report how their week went in the comments section. We could encourage each other this way.  No need to tell me your starting weight.  Just post a comment in the comments section giving a heads up that you will be doing this with me.  After I see how many want to join me, I will announce the day I will be starting and blog once a week on it.  I think it sounds like alot of fun...so come on now, who wants to do this with me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi - I am going to come on board with you - this is a real committment to get me motivated - I am ready for a challenge - I do need to get a new book - will do that real soon - thank you!