pregnancy calendar

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!


A few days ago was my birthday and I had sent you over to Stef's blog because I could not copy and paste her post, but we figured out how to do it, so I am reposting here....NOTE...this was before Weight Watchers! :) But, we sure had fun! Thanks Stef for all your work to make a yummy meal!

The table all set for a family birthday dinner. The lovely centerpiece actually belongs to Patti - J's sister - who celebrated a birthday last week - it came all the way from her husband in the UK - and we are "taking care" of it for her while she is out of town this weekend:-)

A pretty centerpiece.

I made a special meal of Italian stuffed shells for dinner.

I wasn't the only photographer - JD got a camera for his birthday - we had one camera on each side of the table:-)

Someone forgot candles.....lol!

The second try....

1 candle?! Can you tell it was an evening full of laughs?

I made cherry cheesecake with an oreo crust - so yummy:-)

Mr.E served us cake...

Yum!

I like this picture:-)

Enjoying the cake!

H watches her card being opened - a project - she took taping it closed very seriously:-)

B watches her Mom read her sweet card.

Birthday cards.

Birthday hugs.

B and E played a birthday song.

No comments: