pregnancy calendar

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ladies night out!


Stef blogged again about our ladies night Tuesday night...so I am "sharing" her post!
****************************************

Last night a group of friends and I enjoyed a "ladies night out" - we met at Chick Fil A for dinner...

Katie, the youngest member of our group, enjoyed the fries we shared with her.

Talking to Katie.

So cute!

Kara joined us when we got to Cato.

Abigail - one of the younger members of our group.

Good times!

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Mrs. B watched Katie and was the "fashion police" for us as we tried things on:-)

My favorite kind of shopping.

Sisters being silly together:-)


Having fun...

Talking by the dressing rooms...

Shopping...

I went to Jenny, and trying to act serious, told her I needed help choosing which pair of earrings to buy:-)

We had fun trying on cute shoes....


Pretty!

This picture is hilarious - me trying to balance in a pair of stiletto heels. I felt so tall, was probably 5 foot, 6 or 7, and gained a new respect for women who can actually get around in them.

Lining up to pay...

Kara took this group picture in front of the store.

All of us together - we got Abigail to take this one. The end of a fun night!

No comments: