~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After working a good share of the day in the kitchen with B, we have a nice hot meal to enjoy by candlelight tonight. Then, I decided to work on her birthday slideshow, cause I was so exhausted! She had such a fun time. We had a "fancy" theme, so we used my fine china and the girls dressed up and looked like little china dolls. She had a fancy tart for her "cake". MamaMo and Bapa came to enjoy the night with us, as well as Josh and Stefanie. I think everyone had a great time! The children had made her several homemade gifts, handmade purses and clay items. You will see several of them in the slideshow.
After working a good share of the day in the kitchen with B, we have a nice hot meal to enjoy by candlelight tonight. Then, I decided to work on her birthday slideshow, cause I was so exhausted! She had such a fun time. We had a "fancy" theme, so we used my fine china and the girls dressed up and looked like little china dolls. She had a fancy tart for her "cake". MamaMo and Bapa came to enjoy the night with us, as well as Josh and Stefanie. I think everyone had a great time! The children had made her several homemade gifts, handmade purses and clay items. You will see several of them in the slideshow.

No comments:
Post a Comment