FOR TODAYNovember 30, 2009
Outside my window...dark now, since it is evening by the time I am doing this. It was a cool, rainy day here earlier though.
I am thinking... how thankful I am to be back with my husband after a long trip away.
I am thankful for... all my precious children!
From the learning rooms...today we tried to get back into the routine of things. In history we learned about Pythagoras (did you know that he thought the earth was round...way ahead of his time!) The children also plugged away at their math. Some did journal writing. We also have started memorizing as a family Phillipians 2.
From the kitchen... turkey soup and garlic toast for supper tonight
I am wearing...my nightgown (remember it is nighttime now) and fluffy white robe that I just got from the thrift store...brand new!
I am creating...hmmm, that's a good question.
I am going...to watch "Gone with the Wind" with Stefanie tomorrow night while S does overtime.
I am reading...Read a chapter in Esther this morning, this evening I read to the children from Gulliver's Travels, while Daddy helped J with his math.
I am hearing... the older boys and daddy watching "Master and Commander" with the clearplay filter. Daddy is using it as a lesson in manhood.
Around the house...younger children are settled in to sleep.
One of my favorite things... ice cream!
A few plans for the rest of the week: trying to get settled back into our routine, have to get to the grocery maybe tomorrow, Latin class again at the end of the week.
check out for more Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:
Post a Comment