pregnancy calendar

Monday, November 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY
November 1, 2009
Outside my window...absolutely beautiful, sunshiny crisp fall day again. Windows are open. Could not ask for prettier weather.
I am thinking...how much I need God's grace to do this calling He has given me.
I am thankful for... His mercies which are new every morning.
From the learning rooms...in history this morning we learned about Aesop and read some of his fables while the children colored a picture of one of the stories. Independant reading, math, science reading, copywork are either done or getting done this afternoon.
From the kitchen...onions are being sauteed in butter to begin a white sauce that will be my base for the chicken chili that I am making for dinner. I will be calling in the children for sandwiches soon.
I am wearing...a big blue striped polo shirt of S's and a white skirt. Barefoot again. :)
I am creating...the next generation. (well, actually I am raising them, not creating them)
I am going...to Tx in a couple weeks, Lord willing, for my brother's boot camp graduation
I am reading...my Bible
I am thinking about... starting a new diet (the flat belly diet :) )--doing some research on it now. Might do it with a friend of mine from church.
I am hearing...dogs barking, children playing outside--they just love the trampoline!
Around the house...are school books, school papers, and signs of a busy home.
One of my favorite things...sipping a glass of wine in the evening with a candle burning.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Normal schooling. A couple of friends might come over to spend the day with us later in the week. Saturday we are trying again for the church picnic that got postponed. Beginning to need to think of my trip preparations.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
These were our little cowgirls at the Keepers Class/birthday party Saturday...



Don't forget to visit Peggy's Daybook.

No comments: