
I have been watching on my instant netflicks a BBC series called "Wives and Daughters". It is 300 minutes long and I have just completed the third of the four sections. I must say...I am hooked. It is a fabulous movie and I don't know but I like it better than the Jane Austin movies I have seen. There is so much character in Molly and although it starts out slower, the plot becomes very engaging. I absolutely am enjoying this movie so much that I just found on half.com a VHS set for under $15.00 that I ordered. I would love to show this to my girls. The two girls in the movie are the examples of the foolish vs the virtuous woman. It also shows what true love looks like vs. infatuation. I can't wait to have my whole family watch this film. The music is very beautiful as well. I went looking online for the soundtrack, but could not find one. Here is a Youtube video of one of the songs for you to enjoy...

No comments:
Post a Comment