pregnancy calendar

Friday, November 13, 2009

Lots happening around here!

I am at my mom's using her computer. My computer.might.be.dead. (gulp, gasp). Yes, yesterday all was doing fine, and then it started losing internet connection, so we tried to reboot everything. Now we get this ominous message about a disk read error. A computer guy at S's work is going to look at it Monday for us, but he says it does not sound good. I am just hoping now that I can get my data off of the hard drive!

But, on a more exciting note, we are packed and ready to go for our big Tx trip! We have a busy day tomorrow, so did not want to leave much for then, and we are pulling out e.a.r.l.y monday morning. Yes, I did say that, and yes, I will have my cup of coffee ready. Mom and Dad and the children and I will be taking Moby and pulling their travel trailer. We are so excited! We plan a long drive Monday to Baton Rouge. Then Tuesday we are up early to try to get to Houston by noonish. We are going to stay at the Morrisons overnight, and have an afternoon and evening of catching up with dear friends that we have missed. The Huddles will be joining us, as well as our old nanny, Miss Sara. We are still waiting on whether another family or not can make it (you know who you are!!! :) ) It should be a wonderful time of fellowship.

We hope to head for San Antonio by about 1pm Wed, so we can set up campsite before it is too late. Then Thursday early all the Air Force Boot Camp Graduation festivities begin. There is an airman's run, parade, coin ceremony, tour, etc. Plus we get lots of time with Jonathan! It will be a fun few days.

Lord's Day we will spend listening to our church services by phone and saying our goodbyes to my brother. He flies out Monday morning to begin his air traffic controller training, and we head towards home. We will be gone about 9 days, Lord willing.

I am already missing my dear husband. The trip would be twice as fun with him with us. But, he will be staying back here in SC.

Tomorrow though, before our trip, we have Keepers at Home (a tea party and learning about hospitality) and a piano recital to go to in the evening.

And since I can't think of a witty, clever way to end my post...I will say "that's all for now".

No comments: