
Outside my window... cloudy cool day. High only around 50. We had a few gorgeous spring days last week which I am looking forward to again. Some of the trees are popping out and the Bradford Pear trees are beautiful!
I am thinking... how glad I am that the chickens are out of my bathroom and how thankful I am to have Stefanie cleaning it right now.
I am thankful for... two rich sermons I was given yesterday at church and the sweet fellowship we enjoyed, including friends visiting that we had not seen for a long time.
I am wearing... sweat pants, t-shirt and S's flannel shirt
I am remembering... the apple pie that a friend made especially for S that we enjoyed last night!
I am going... to a wedding this weekend!
I am currently reading... just finishing up "Broken Minds" (excellent book!), for fun I am reading "The Inheritance" by Louisa May Alcott (very lovely, clean romance-they don't write them like this anymore), also I am starting "Worldliness" by CJ Mahaney
I am hoping... That my headaches will go away. I have had a headache for three days (and chills last night). Thinking it might be upping my medication too quickly. Found out that my meds could also increase allergies--fun!
On my mind... my sister in the UK
Noticing that... my children are growing up right before my very eyes!
Pondering these words... "Dependence upon an unseen God, resolute adherence to a withdrawn God, is the flower and glory of faith." Thomas Manton
From the kitchen... kitchen...oh you mean we have to eat today?
Around the house... my boys have already completed their school. They were motivated today and worked so hard this morning!
One of my favorite things... to see the children of our church begin a group after the services where they all copy out chapters out of Ephesians and Philippians and get excited about it together!
Plans this week: My dear son's 11th birthday is this Wednesday. Thurs is Latin. Friday birthday party for W. And then Saturday a day trip to NC for Stefanie's brother's wedding!
From my picture journal...
My dad doctored up this picture...funny huh?


2 comments:
I enjoyed your daybook. The picture was funny. Hope your headaches are better. They are no fun!
That is a cute picture! Enjoyed your blog!
Post a Comment