pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday


So my dear husband and I were not extremely tired last night and did not turn off the lights at an earlier time than usual. In fact, I did not have any trouble going to sleep at all...no not me. And my husband did not instantly fall into a deep sleep and hardly move again...him? no way! Our youngest son did not throw up before we had gone to bed and he did not have a palet made for him next to us on the floor. I did not lay there with my mind wide awake and finally decide to get up and take something more for sleep that might wipe me out in the morning. I was not just dropping off when Sissy came in with tears streaming down her face in pain needing help. I did not call my mother and wake her up to ask her to help me assess what was going on. After a bit we didn't make another palet on the floor for her in our room. And...S still was not sleeping. Then, in the early hours of the morning, Pilly did not come to my side of the bed saying he had a bad dream. I absolutely did not tell him resignedly to climb in next to me. We now did not have three children in our room, and S was not still sleeping. I did not sleep late this morning and I certainly did not think of how I could blog this....I can't have the blog bug that bad...nah, not me.

I did not call my husband to tell him the kind of night I had. It is not usually him that has those kind of nights that I am unaware of..the tables were not turned this time. And also did not wake to having baby chicks whose light had fallen in the night and must be moved today. Not me.

addendum: I think Sissy will be fine, D is his normal self today and ate a healthy breakfast, Pilly got over his dream....and I am still in my robe. :)

if you want more Not Me Monday hop over HERE

No comments: