pregnancy calendar

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Little Diversion




Today is going to be "fun school" I have decided. We need a little diversion from the day to day grind. So today we are going to play a Geography Trivia game. This should be an enjoyable way to hammer out a little bit of mapwork and geographical knowledge, all the while having nice family bonding time. Then after that, later on, I plan on letting them have a free for all art time. You know, where you get out the art supplies and let them have at it...yes AND the mess that goes along with it. I will put on a CD that tells the life of a classical music composer at the same time... so art and music simultaneously, how can you beat that?

On a funny note H came up to me this morning and said "Will you scratch my back" so mommy starts scratching....H then says "Keep scratching till it's lunch time!" She takes after her daddy!


No comments: