pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday March 8, 2010
Outside my window... such a perfect day! Beautiful, springy feeling...I'm lovin' it!
I am thinking...oh my mind is full of thoughts today! The Lord is working in such amazing ways.
I am thankful for...SPRING!
From the learning rooms...this week we are taking "school" off, although there is plenty of learning going on.
From the kitchen...Stef is going to make lasagna, homemade bread and a salad with a lemon meringue dessert!
I am wearing...my pj's still! shhh.
I am creating... hmmm, creating? We built a chicken coop on Saturday and that was so much fun! We now have 10 hens and one rooster out our backyard...a real farm!
I am going...to have our pastor and our elder for dinner tonight
I am reading...Just finished Heaven and Hell (wow, I have learned so much and heaven seems so much more sweet now!) Also, The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott.
I am hoping...to learn how to find joy in the little things in life
I am hearing...10 little baby chicks in my bathroom scurrying around in the basin in the tub. :)
Around the house...we will be cleaning today and opening windows...yay!
One of my favorite things...SUN!
A few plans for the rest of the week: This is a tremendously busy week..
home visit tonight with our pastor and elder (it is always such a blessing)
Tuesday and Wed: piano lessons for the girls, then a conference Tuesday night and Wednesday night (David Murray --a minister in our denomination is speaking...we are soooo looking forward to it!)
Thursday: breath
Friday: going over to the Broyles and having a late night Ben Hur movie and spending the night with this precious family for fun and fellowship.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing: I went back in my archives again to get an old shot of when we lived in Brookshire. The children loved to use the grocery sacks as shoes and "clothes"--they still do it sometimes! :)

For more go to Peggy's Daybook

No comments: