pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY.. March 1st, 2010
Outside my window... sunshine, a little warmer..a taste of spring on it's way, which I am looonging for! Tomorrow though, more snow possibly!
I am thinking...wondering, why we enjoy the memories more than we could enjoy them while they are happening? If only we could treasure every second!
I am thankful for...that there is a Man in heaven at the right hand of the Father, who knows and understands me intimately and loves me.
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
From the kitchen...sausage with gravy over baked potatoes for supper
I am wearing...a khaki skirt, off white shirt with blue flowers, blue sweater (which I accidently got bleach on today! :(
I am creating...some calligraphy in my mind. We had our Keepers at Home class Saturday and I got very inspired to try my hand at it again, along with painting the embellishing. So MANY scriptures I would love to do!
I am going...to have some company for a couple days. Another single woman in our church is coming over. I am really looking forward to it!
I am reading... Just finished a historical fiction on the time of Christ...very interesting! Am only a couple of pages away from finishing the section I have been going through on "Heaven and Hell". It has given me a sight of heaven I never understood before!
I am hoping...to love my children a little more each day.
I am hearing...The children playing outside
Around the house...The children accomplished their schooling. Then we all pitched in and did some housecleaning. Now they are playing (the two littles are napping) and I am taking a break.
One of my favorite things...Hot BATHS! I seriously am getting addicted to them!
A few plans for the rest of the week: My friend's visit. Watching Little Dorrit with the ladies tomorrow night. Piano lessons for the girls Wed, Latin class Thurs. Shopping Thurs. night.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I decided to go back in my archives for this photo. This is J and E....she is seven now, so you can see how long ago it was!

Don't forget to visit Peggy's Daybook as well!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Love to read your posts, but I find the type face hard to cope with.

Much love
Hx

SpringMeadowsMama said...

H, what about it is difficult?