pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Be sure to visit Peggy's blog for more daybooks.

FOR TODAY March 30th, 2010
Outside my window...looks to be like it is going to be a beautiful spring day. Each day is getting warmer and warmer. High in the upper 60's today.
I am thinking of how we need to one of these days get my little garden in.
I am thankful for...strength to get up this morning and the promise that His mercies are new every morning...that means I get fresh mercies again today!
From the learning rooms...today is piano lessons and Latin class this afternoon (we have changed from Thursdays to Tuesdays)
From the kitchen...coffee!
I am wearing...my robe still. It is still early as I type this
I am creating...I am daily seeking to have a home that reflects the glory of Jesus
I am going...to smile at my children more today
I am reading...The Redemption of Sarah Cain (I watched the movie and wanted to read the book) Also, still working though Worldliness by CJ Mahaney, and Worldly Saints.
I am hoping...to hear that my sister has booked her tickets for her and the children to come visit for the summer!
I am hearing...my children playing the new Wii...oh, what excitement! Thank you Papa and Nona!
Around the house...well let's see...bowling, sword fighting, plane flying :)
One of my favorite things...a beautiful spring day!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Today piano lessons and Latin, movie night tonight with Stef. Wed-church. Friday- the Reeders are coming to house hunt for their move here (yay!) Sat- family birthday party over at the Pressleys.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
This was from the end of the year in Arkansas. I love J's face as he plays with S!

1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Enjoyed stopping by your blog this morning. What cute kids! Blessings to you and your precious family this Easter week.