
We were all there with our hats and blowers, and funny looking 2009 glasses. The children were delighted that we actually let them stay up till midnight and had sparkling apple juice as the clock struck 12. They all made it too! Well, except for H, she didn't quite make it. Nonie and Papa went home a little after 11, and the rest of us spent the night. I got sick with tonsilitus and so have have had fever and sore throat and just not felt well the last couple of days, but still enjoyed myself tremendously. I wanted to put all the New Years Eve pictures at the end, but blogger likes to put them up at the top, so enjoy them anyway. :)
We are now back at Nona and Papa's for New Years Day dinner. Our plan is to head back early tomorrow morning. Time to get back to our normal duties.
As I look back over 2008 I am filled with gratitude to the Lord over all His mercies to us this past year. We have so much to be thankful for. One huge mercy has been the Lord bringing us into his flock here in South Carolina. Our church has been such a great blessing to us and we are still relishing sitting under such a faithful ministry week by week. I pray the Lord's richest blessings on each one of you in 2009!

No comments:
Post a Comment