pregnancy calendar

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A paper hero

It's such a warm feeling when your children think you are a hero...but it takes great ability to have that happen...like the ability to make paper snowflakes. Yes, my children were in awe today as their mommy opened up a whole new world to them today...a world of snowflakes that is. We had a good day of school, and I was wondering how we should spend the afternoon. H is sick so a family walk was not an option. So, there we were in the living room, making a huge mess, but even bigger memories. We made paper snowflakes and paper chains. No, these pics are not the real thing, just something to make the blog look good. But, the real things are hanging in our kitchen right now...adding a brightness to this winter day. I'm not the creative, lets-do-all-kinds-of-fun-things kind of mom, so today I went outside of my box and became a hero.


No comments: