pregnancy calendar

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A fresh start



















It's time to try again with our relationship. Surely we can make this work. I mean, just because all we have done is get in knots time and time again, doesn't mean it will always be that way. Come on now, let's put the past behind us. We can make some progress, I just know it. It's been over a decade since we were first introduced. You have caused me much frustration over the fabric of our lives, I have had no notion what you were doing to me. And finally, I have just walked away. To put it bluntly I just felt hemmed in. I have felt like I could not measure up. The way you have needled me has been more than I could bear. And then I have come back, to be frustrated once again by my own inaptness to fulfill this goal. I have just been ready to quilt, I mean quit. But, I am ready to try again. I want to change this pattern of ours. We have to laugh at ourself...you know, be in stitches over our mistakes. With the help of a dispassionate third party...to face the challenge. To brace for the trials that lie ahead. It will be good to thread our way through this journey. I am ready, sewing machine...to conquer you.

P.S Sewing lessons start tomorrow :)