pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Picture




Sitting here huffing and puffing after P.E class. IE: Mommy getting her workout in with all the children joining in. We did a pilates dvd and then followed it up with a Paul Eugine youtube workout called Cardio Bootcamp. I must say it gets the endorphines going.

I thought you would enjoy this precious picture of the children. I took it with my cell phone. You are supposed to be able to send the pics from your phone to your account online. Well, after not being able to for many weeks, I finally decided to make a quick call yesterday to T-Mobile to find out why. After hours on the phone and still being unsure of what the problem is, the moral of the story is...don't ever call for technical support on anything, unless you have all day that is.

The children are cleaning up their rooms now and heading outside to play a bit before it gets dark and Daddy gets home. I am heading off to the shower...

No comments: