pregnancy calendar

Friday, January 16, 2009

Let's get moving!

So, what have we just been doing this cold afternoon? Watch the video above to find out. I mean, this is HILARIOUS. If only you could have been a little mouse in the room and seen me and my children clearing the middle of the schoolroom and bouncing around doing this routine. Yes, all of us...except D who was sitting there watching it, and H who walked in from her nap in the middle and But, I have to say, it sure brought a lift to my day to get my heart pumping like that. I know if our landlord had come by he would have had a sight to behold! Maybe we should make this a part of our daily school routine. Ok, now no one make any doctrinal judgements about me from this video now, ya hear? Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

laughing and giving Him praise!