pregnancy calendar

Friday, January 23, 2009

I've been tagged!

Ok, so I have never done this before, but I have been tagged. So does that mean, I am it? My dear friend Jessica tagged me. Do you know how long I have know Jessica? We go way back...to when we were practically children. Well, one of us was sort of a child..because one of us is older than the other...hint, hint..she used to call me Mrs. E (gasp!) But, I digress...
The rules are that I have to:
1. go to your documents/pictures.
2. go to your 5th file.
3. go to your 5th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 5 people …

So here goes...



This is my dear E just a few months ago. She broke her arm in two places after a trampoline injury. The picture here is when they are removing the cast. It was kind of traumatic for her. I mean, you have someone come at you with a saw and see what you would do. She was a trooper through the whole thing, and the other children enjoyed putting her cast on their arms after it was off E. It now is proudly displayed on a shelf on her bedroom with all the signatures of her friends and family on it. BTW, of course the cast was pink...would you expect any other color from this girl? (Ok, so her first temporary cast was purple.) Now, aren't you glad I was tagged to inspire me to write such an interesting blog?

Now for me to tag 5 people. I tag Kelly, Sweet Savages, JHTplus12, The Morton girls, Amy's Humble Musings

Have fun!

No comments: