
Another school week is done...whew! It feels nice to have another homeschooling week under our belt. It is amazing we are over half way through the school year. So much learning is happening...I continue to enjoy watching their little minds and hearts grow. Whether it is learning about the Minoan civilization or what causes color blindness genetically...it is exciting as they gain the tools for life. But, most importantly, hearing them expose the folly of evolution in something they read, or seeing them reason through an issue from a biblical worldview brings me joy. You should have heard a certain 11 1/2 year old boy giving his commentary on the President's farewell speech last night.
Anyhow, tonight we are going to have a nice break, and get some dinner out, as well as do some shopping for groceries, etc. It is C-O-L-D here! Brrrr, we are NOT in Tx anymore, that's for sure. It got down in the single digits or teens last night. Our thermometer said 15 when J got up this morning. Windchills are even lower, of course. I don't think we measured windchill much in Tx. :) They had school delayed in some places a couple of hours. Doesn't work that way here at home, does it?
No one else has gotten the sickie germ that S and H had/have, so we are still waiting....
And finally, can you guess who the pic above is? leave me a comment...hint: it is NOT Laura Bush.

1 comment:
I know!!! I know!!! hehe! Sure looks like H tho! :) The video above had me in stiches!! C was even laughing he sais to me as he is laughing...."I am laughing at thinking of Aunty J... doing this!!" Cute.
Post a Comment