So, this picture was supposed to be at the end, but blogger was not cooperating, so I will start this post off with a picture of two my favorite little people. And now on to...
FOR TODAY
October 26, 2009
Outside my window... you would see the fall colors coming more brilliant each day. Did I mention how much I love this season?
I am thinking...about finishing the rest of the video organization (my mom gave me a whole bunch of their videos/dvds, so there is more to organize! :) )
I am thankful ...that my friends are so close to completion of their home and moving here in just a few short weeks..hurray!!
From the learning rooms...a passionate teaching about standing alone as a youth using Daniel in Nebuchadnezzar's captivity as the example. In history we are learning about Nebuchadnezzar's Hanging Gardens--cool stuff! Ordered some more historical fiction books for the children today as well.
From the kitchen...chili for supper!
I am wearing...Cream colored long sleeved t-shirt, full floral skirt that Nona made for me, barefeet (shhh!)
I am creating...a keepers at home class for Saturday, I have to research and teach all about horses.
I am going...to watch Faith Like Potatoes from Netflicks with my husband tonight.
I am reading...my Bible and sermon notes from yesterday
I am hoping...to go to my brother's graduation from boot camp next month.
I am hearing...quiet! The littles are napping, the others are outside. (before I finished my post, one of the children put some new bluegrass music we got Friday on to play in the living room..fiddle and banjo, I can dream of it being S and I one day.)
Around the house...is messy in many places, but all signs of a loving home being lived to the fullest.
One of my favorite things...blogging.
A few plans for the rest of the week: B's birthday is Thurs. So, we will have family bday party on Thursday, then Sat is our "horses" Keepers at Home class, followed by a "cowgirl" birthday party for B.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Outside my window... you would see the fall colors coming more brilliant each day. Did I mention how much I love this season?
I am thinking...about finishing the rest of the video organization (my mom gave me a whole bunch of their videos/dvds, so there is more to organize! :) )
I am thankful ...that my friends are so close to completion of their home and moving here in just a few short weeks..hurray!!
From the learning rooms...a passionate teaching about standing alone as a youth using Daniel in Nebuchadnezzar's captivity as the example. In history we are learning about Nebuchadnezzar's Hanging Gardens--cool stuff! Ordered some more historical fiction books for the children today as well.
From the kitchen...chili for supper!
I am wearing...Cream colored long sleeved t-shirt, full floral skirt that Nona made for me, barefeet (shhh!)
I am creating...a keepers at home class for Saturday, I have to research and teach all about horses.
I am going...to watch Faith Like Potatoes from Netflicks with my husband tonight.
I am reading...my Bible and sermon notes from yesterday
I am hoping...to go to my brother's graduation from boot camp next month.
I am hearing...quiet! The littles are napping, the others are outside. (before I finished my post, one of the children put some new bluegrass music we got Friday on to play in the living room..fiddle and banjo, I can dream of it being S and I one day.)
Around the house...is messy in many places, but all signs of a loving home being lived to the fullest.
One of my favorite things...blogging.
A few plans for the rest of the week: B's birthday is Thurs. So, we will have family bday party on Thursday, then Sat is our "horses" Keepers at Home class, followed by a "cowgirl" birthday party for B.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I took this picture with my cellphone while we were on our mountain trip last week.
To read more Simple Woman's Daybook, visit Peggy's Blog.

3 comments:
YAY! So, the M's are finally moving your way. That must be really exciting for you all :-) I had no idea Keepers at Home had units on animals! Will you be doing much with that besides teaching them basic info.?
Yes Anne-Marie,
They are getting close, painting and all. We are headed out right now actually to see their progress. After 15 years of friendship we are finally going to be living near each other!
Yes, Keepers does some animals as well. I will be teaching them basic "horse facts" and then our landlord Randy will show them how to saddle up and ride, and give the girls turns. Patty finally did have her baby colt and it is so cute, so that will be the cherry on top. :)
Yes, foals and girls go very well together! :o)
Post a Comment