~I have had a busy few days here. Yesterday, spur of the moment, I decided to sew, and sewed B a jumper with a ruffle on the bottom (I think she will be thrilled!). Last night I did some shopping for B's cowgirl birthday on Saturday, complete with finding 8 pink cowboy hats at the dollar store, and pink bandanas. Then Stef came over while S worked and we watched "The Village". Today I have to run into town and return library books and order her cake..something with horses. Then prayer meeting tonight. Tomorrow is B's actual birthday, so we will have her family party. The children are busy making their own creations for B (air dry clay figures and sewing bags etc.) I also in the next couple of days have to do some research on horses to be ready to teach our class. And of course Saturday is the big day...the girl's Keepers at Home meeting combined with B's birthday party. Also it is the boys first Contenders for the Faith meeting as well. Never a dull moment around here. :)
Well, let's see we had our ancient Olympic game night in September? I am just now getting around to finishing a slideshow for it. :) But, as the old saying goes better late than never, so enjoy!

1 comment:
Looks like you all had a BLAST!!! Olympic 'games' is such a good idea... :-D
Post a Comment