
I am doing this in the evening, so some of these answers will be past tense from earlier today:
FOR TODAY
October 19th, 2009
Outside my window... (earlier today) the most beautiful crisp, sunny fall day you can imagine.
I am thinking...of taking a warm shower
I am thankful for...my sweet family and the little lisp of my children singing "All things work together for good to them that love the Lord"
From the learning rooms...(earlier) Teaching Textbooks on the computer, Girls reading aloud to each other, printer printing out copywork, History reading over lunch, Latin chants over dinner, playing with our new Leapfrog talking globe after supper.
From the kitchen...Pork chops with homemade applesauce, parmesan, garlic pasta, and a salad
I am wearing...Peach t-shirt, white knit long skirt
I am remembering...the sweetness of the Sabbath day yesterday
Pondering these words...
"We need to fetch joy with the bucket of prayer." "We can suck much joy out of the various promises, from promise to promise as a bee goes from flower to flower."
I am creating...history pages for my children to color during their lesson tomorrow
I am going...to finish up sorting through winter coats tonight.
I am reading..."Belles on their Toes", "Biblical teaching on the doctines oHeaven and Hell"
I am hoping...to get to practice using my new fiddling DVD sometime soon.
I am hearing...Daddy and Joseph in working on algebra right now
Around the house...the younger four children are settling down to sleep.
One of my favorite things...is spending time with my husband at night after a full day
A few plans for the rest of the week: having a friend over to school and play together tomorrow, prayer meeting Wed. night, fall trip to the mountains on Friday, church picnic on Saturday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
click HERE to see Peggy's Daybook.

1 comment:
I enjoyed your daybook. The picture is cute. You seem to have a full week of plans. I'm thankful you love the Lord so much. God bless, Doylene
Post a Comment