We are done with our school year 2009-2010! We plan on continuing Latin for a few more weeks and I will have the children doing independent reading through the summer. And piano lessons will continue. But, after the children finish their assignments this afternoon..we are done!
The children have spent alot of time reading...
and writing...
We loved using Teaching Textbooks this year! It's a keeper!
You all know how much I have loved using this! I am passionate about this for sure! I love this history course and am looking forward to the next Volume next year. I also use this in conjuction with this...

I feel very blessed to have my children home with me each day. I realized again today what a great life we have here in SC. Out in the country, where my children can ride the go-cart, have chickens to care for and gather eggs, see the horse in the pasture, run and be children...grow up with each other and learn every day. I love being able to see the lights go on as I teach them something new. Yes, this life is hard, but a blessed one. In our weakness, He is made strong and may He be glorified in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment