pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FOR TODAY May 11, 2010
Outside my window... cool, rainy spring day
I am thinking... about if we will be able to get a little animal lover the birthday present he would enjoy.
I am thankful for...how productive my morning has been!
From the learning rooms...We are winding down for the schoolyear. Good history lessons today (see previous post)..Latin class this afternoon.
From the kitchen...oatmeal for breakfast, PB and J for lunch, Chicken Asparagus Casserole for supper (thank you Stef for preparing this ahead of time for me!) My helper, Stefanie, has the week off for a much needed vacation. We all miss her!
I am wearing...a blue button down shirt, "Mom Jeans" (right Stef?) and bare feet
I am creating...my little gardens outside...I have a little vegi area with tomatoes, bush beans, a couple pepper plants, strawberries, chives, rosemary and parsley. Then I have a little flower patch out front with marigolds, and a little miniture rose bush I planted out on the front of the house (thanks Adri!)
I am going...to enjoy having my sister here a week from tomorrow for 3 months!
I am reading...my Bible..and I am still enjoying some of Beverly Lewis books
I am hoping...that Randy can come and dig up our pond in the creek in the back for some fun summer swimming (we already have a rope swing out there!)
I am hearing...the wii being played, my son having a meltdown as he tries to study his latin (I won't say which one)
Around the house... one is studying, one is playing the Wii, a couple are taking a bath, one is out in the shop.
One of my favorite things...going out last night with my family for mother's day! I was wined and dined at Olive Garden. Had my first pina colada..which was YUMMY! And received a beautiful necklace from my dear husband and children.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Latin this afternoon, cropping like crazy tonight while S works (gotta get my scrapbook done!) Piano lessons in the morning and prayer meeting tomorrow night, shopping Thurs. Not sure about Friday, Saturday birthday party in the morning and a work afternoon around our home.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My dear brother and new sister in law at their sweet wedding last month...



Visit other daybooks HERE.

No comments: