It has been a little bit since I blogged and thought I would briefly write an update.
~S and I had a dreamy 15th anniversary get-away Friday/Saturday. It was wonderful! And it reminded us again how much parents of young children need this so much! We are thankful for my parents and Stef's help to let us go!
~My parents are settled in next door and it is so much fun to have them so close. We are going over there for lunch today.
~We are trying to do the big push to get the bulk of our schooling done in the next two weeks before it gets very busy. My brother comes back to get his bride and be here for a little over two weeks staying next door at mom and dad's. He graduates right before that and will be heading up for his first assignment in Virginia. Back to the schooling...we are getting so close, it is fun to see us getting near completion. In History we are up to Julius Caesar and paving our way to the birth, death and resurrection of our Lord, which is the culmination of this years Mystery of History.
~My little garden is waiting for plants. I hope to go on Thursday and get them to plant, as well as pick some strawberries from the strawberry farm. Today is sunshiny after a few days of rain and the days are certainly getting warmer.
~My sister is coming in almost 2 weeks. We are so excited!!!!!!!
~Daddy bought the boys a new engine for their go-cart and so it has been a big event around here getting that running again. While S and I were gone last weekend, Bapa made a go-cart track down in the pasture. With flags, spray paint, a start and finish line...the whole nine yards. It is great fun!
~There is a creek behind the pasture and we are waiting for R to come with his big equipment and S has gotten permission to dig out a "pool" or "pond" down there for some cool summer swimming! It already has the rope swing in place!
Well there are a few updates. I will leave you with a picture of our dear pastor and his family. I thought you might like "meeting" the whole family. You cannot believe what a blessing they are to us!


No comments:
Post a Comment