pregnancy calendar

Monday, May 10, 2010

Her children rise up and call her blessed...

Today is the day we are celebrating Mother's Day. My dear husband is taking us all out to Olive Garden (my favorite!) tonight. I am so thankful for all the love that surrounds me.

I want to say a special I love you to my two mothers...the one who birthed me, and the one who birthed my husband. Words cannot describe our love to you both. The longer we are parents the more we see that a mother's love far extends beyond what children even can comprehend. To you both belongs much honor! For your self-denying, sacrificial love we are so grateful! Happy Mother's Day from the bottom of our hearts.

I posted this a few months ago because it was so precious. I post it again in honor of our two mothers and all mothers....




No comments: