pregnancy calendar

Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



For more daybooks visit Peggy's blog...

FOR TODAY
January 25th, 2010
Outside my window...It's a VERY windy day, chilly, but sunny.
I am thinking...of how thankful I am to have Stefanie's help in our house right now.
I am thankful for...the support of family and friends
From the learning rooms...the children did well in their school today. They have new charts that they are accountable to Daddy for at night and it worked very well.
From the kitchen...Clam Chowder, corn bread and salad for supper!
I am wearing...S's blue and white shirt, blue skirt with buttons down it...slippers!
I am going...clean the carpets this evening so my mom can be back in my house after the puppy was in here (or rather S will be doing the hard work)
I am hoping...for the Lord to bless the changes we are making
I am hearing...the children watching Treasure Island
Around the house...We just went through the mega amounts of shoes that were all over and have restored order again...sigh of contentment.
One of my favorite things...did I mention order?
A few plans for the rest of the week: Cleaning carpets tonight, movie with Stef tomorrow, Church Wed night, Thursday night weight watchers and grocery shopping, Friday night last marriage class (they have been FABULOUS), Saturday Keepers at Home (Calligraphy!)...resting, napping, sleeping and did I mention resting in between?
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... This is a dear friend of mine who has been really supportive of me lately (well, they ALL have been, but Anne has been a shoulder to cry on alot) Also, a sweet little daughter of another dear family at our church. She is one of H's best friends!





No comments: