
FOR TODAY
January 4th, 2010
Outside my window...C-O-L-D!! Frigid weather here in SC...37 degrees this afternoon!
January 4th, 2010
Outside my window...C-O-L-D!! Frigid weather here in SC...37 degrees this afternoon!
I am thinking...of how glad I am we got so much done today in unpacking from our trip and reordering, and I am also thinking of the more things that need to get done.
I am thankful for...the Lord sustaining me and bringing through the miscarriage of Baby Sita.
From the learning rooms...school is still off still Mommy recouperates a little.
From the kitchen...Stefanie is helping me today and is making a hamburger hotdish for dinner.
I am wearing...black t-shirt, denim skirt.
I am creating...more order in the house.
I am going...to the grocery store later on this afternoon/evening
I am hoping...to play with my new camera soon! Yes, my grandfather sent me some money and I bought a new digital camera with it, since my other one had broken...yay!! Can't wait to play with it!
I am hearing...the drying in the kitchen, fairly quiet right now, girls are playing in their room, D is sleeping.
Around the house...we have been very busy unloading and unpacking! Lots to settle back in.
One of my favorite things...a warm fireplace!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Busy week ahead, Tues chick flick night with Stef, church Wed night, Thurs. I start my weight watcher meetings, Friday our church is starting a month long marriage classes, Sat. S and the boys help a family in our church move.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I am thankful for...the Lord sustaining me and bringing through the miscarriage of Baby Sita.
From the learning rooms...school is still off still Mommy recouperates a little.
From the kitchen...Stefanie is helping me today and is making a hamburger hotdish for dinner.
I am wearing...black t-shirt, denim skirt.
I am creating...more order in the house.
I am going...to the grocery store later on this afternoon/evening
I am hoping...to play with my new camera soon! Yes, my grandfather sent me some money and I bought a new digital camera with it, since my other one had broken...yay!! Can't wait to play with it!
I am hearing...the drying in the kitchen, fairly quiet right now, girls are playing in their room, D is sleeping.
Around the house...we have been very busy unloading and unpacking! Lots to settle back in.
One of my favorite things...a warm fireplace!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Busy week ahead, Tues chick flick night with Stef, church Wed night, Thurs. I start my weight watcher meetings, Friday our church is starting a month long marriage classes, Sat. S and the boys help a family in our church move.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments:
Post a Comment