FOR TODAY:Monday December 21, 2009
Outside my window... A beautiful sunshiny day! I actually opened up the windows for a while. Bonnie Blue is enjoying some outside time today on a long leash.
I am thinking... it's a time for alot of prayerful thoughtfulness for me right now.
I am thankful for...a nice long vacation with time with dear husband and family coming up
From the learning rooms...we are officially off for winter break! Yahoo! Although my dear W got up this morning and forgot and jumped right on getting his math and science done. :)
From the kitchen...leftover pizza and quesadillas for lunch. Tonight part of us are going over for Mom's chili.
I am wearing...beige long sleeve shirt, red patterned broom skirt, barefoot
I am going...to mom and dad's tonight with some of the children. My brother is in town and we are planning a fun night of supper, ping pong, and the movie "Where Eagles Dare" (1968 with Clint Eastwood). S is staying home to work some overtime and keep a couple of sick children. Won't be half as fun without him!
I am reading...chipping away slowly at Biblical Teachings on the Doctrines of Heaven and Hell, by Edward Donally. And I also found encouragement by some commentary excepts this morning a friend sent through facebook on Zeph. 3:17.
I am hoping...that the Lord will bring this miscarriage to completion soon. He will perfect that which concerneth me is my theme verse lately.
I am hearing...the children watching some cartoons right now, dogs barking outside
Around the house...we have enjoyed having a break today, so relaxing to not have any pressure to get things done. But, this afternoon we all got busy and cleaned and shined the house up. It feels good. :)
One of my favorite things...A cuppa coffee with lots of cream and sugar!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Vacation! Leaving Thursday, spending a fun night in a hotel swimming, etc. Then on to our dear family for a full week of fun!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Outside my window... A beautiful sunshiny day! I actually opened up the windows for a while. Bonnie Blue is enjoying some outside time today on a long leash.
I am thinking... it's a time for alot of prayerful thoughtfulness for me right now.
I am thankful for...a nice long vacation with time with dear husband and family coming up
From the learning rooms...we are officially off for winter break! Yahoo! Although my dear W got up this morning and forgot and jumped right on getting his math and science done. :)
From the kitchen...leftover pizza and quesadillas for lunch. Tonight part of us are going over for Mom's chili.
I am wearing...beige long sleeve shirt, red patterned broom skirt, barefoot
I am going...to mom and dad's tonight with some of the children. My brother is in town and we are planning a fun night of supper, ping pong, and the movie "Where Eagles Dare" (1968 with Clint Eastwood). S is staying home to work some overtime and keep a couple of sick children. Won't be half as fun without him!
I am reading...chipping away slowly at Biblical Teachings on the Doctrines of Heaven and Hell, by Edward Donally. And I also found encouragement by some commentary excepts this morning a friend sent through facebook on Zeph. 3:17.
I am hoping...that the Lord will bring this miscarriage to completion soon. He will perfect that which concerneth me is my theme verse lately.
I am hearing...the children watching some cartoons right now, dogs barking outside
Around the house...we have enjoyed having a break today, so relaxing to not have any pressure to get things done. But, this afternoon we all got busy and cleaned and shined the house up. It feels good. :)
One of my favorite things...A cuppa coffee with lots of cream and sugar!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Vacation! Leaving Thursday, spending a fun night in a hotel swimming, etc. Then on to our dear family for a full week of fun!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
This is a family picture that was taking at our church's family conference last August.
Don't forget to check out Peggy's blog also!
Don't forget to check out Peggy's blog also!

3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your daybook. I've enjoyed my visit. Have a wonderful vacation!
May you and your family have a Christmas filled with many blessings!
~Tamara
BranchOfWisdom.com
P.S. You are invited to drop by my blog on 12/27 and enter my New Year's Giveaway!
I enjoyed your daybook. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a miscarriage. I've been through that too.
I hope you have a lovely time away!
I am praying for you - I also experienced the pain of miscarriage years ago. He never gives us what we cannot handle, but that doesn't mean we have easy lives either... I hope you find peace with your beautiful family in this Christmas season. Kathy
Post a Comment