Here is picture for thought I am sharing... this was Nona and some of the children back awhile ago, doing one of the things they love best...


FOR TODAY


FOR TODAY
December 07, 09
Outside my window... it is dark since I am now writing this in the evening. It has been a cold day here in SC!
I am thinking... of the little baby deep inside my womb. The Lord is teaching me how to wait upon Him as to how long He will give us this little one.
I am thankful for... a new little niece who was born just a few days ago!
From the learning rooms...we took a break from school today to clean, reorganize and declutter! Ahh, we needed it!
From the kitchen...tonights supper was sloppy joes, fries, salad and pickles.
I am wearing...a light blue skirt, one of S's t-shirts and a flannel shirt of S's that he wore the day we got engaged (15 years ago)!
I am going... to enjoy a few minutes of quiet tonight with S.
I am reading... this morning studied my Bible and sermon notes about hallowing the Lord's name. This afternoon after hard work, I lounged on the couch and read "Country" magazine.
I am hoping... that all is well with the child within, but ultimately my hope is in the Lord, I know His will is perfect.
I am hearing...Daddy laughing with the boys, as he is tucking them in for the night.
Around the house...we finished a rousing family game of UNO, in which Pilly won.
One of my favorite things...our new little puppy Bonnie Blue. She is sooooooo cute!
A few plans for the rest of the week: taking it one day at a time. I am thankful for the Lord's mercies which are new every morning.
Outside my window... it is dark since I am now writing this in the evening. It has been a cold day here in SC!
I am thinking... of the little baby deep inside my womb. The Lord is teaching me how to wait upon Him as to how long He will give us this little one.
I am thankful for... a new little niece who was born just a few days ago!
From the learning rooms...we took a break from school today to clean, reorganize and declutter! Ahh, we needed it!
From the kitchen...tonights supper was sloppy joes, fries, salad and pickles.
I am wearing...a light blue skirt, one of S's t-shirts and a flannel shirt of S's that he wore the day we got engaged (15 years ago)!
I am going... to enjoy a few minutes of quiet tonight with S.
I am reading... this morning studied my Bible and sermon notes about hallowing the Lord's name. This afternoon after hard work, I lounged on the couch and read "Country" magazine.
I am hoping... that all is well with the child within, but ultimately my hope is in the Lord, I know His will is perfect.
I am hearing...Daddy laughing with the boys, as he is tucking them in for the night.
Around the house...we finished a rousing family game of UNO, in which Pilly won.
One of my favorite things...our new little puppy Bonnie Blue. She is sooooooo cute!
A few plans for the rest of the week: taking it one day at a time. I am thankful for the Lord's mercies which are new every morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment