pregnancy calendar

Monday, December 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Don't forget to check out Peggys Daybook today as well...FOR TODAY
December 14th, 09

Outside my window...gray, cloudy, cold winter day...brrr.
I am thinking...that instead of taking one day at a time, sometimes I have to take one minute at a time.
I am thankful for...each day I still have a little babe in my womb.
From the learning rooms...Basics of math, writing, reading and science. In history today we read in the Story of the World about Cyrus the Great. We are where he releases the Jews from captivity.
From the kitchen...Bean and cheese burritos for lunch. Italian sausage and baked potatoes for supper.
I am wearing...blue t-shirt and flowered skirt
I am creating...the next generation
I am going...to put the littles down for a nap shortly
I am reading..my Bible.
I am hoping...to get an ultrasound this week
I am hearing...B working on her math on the other computer, the fan running in the bathroom, the littles are out playing on the trampoline.
Around the house...we are learning how to do our work quickly and cheerfully and how not to take all day on one task!
One of my favorite things...when I see one of my children show a new level of maturity and walk in what they have been taught
A few plans for the rest of the week: ladies chick flick night at my house tomorrow night, prayer meeting as normal on Wed, Keepers at home meeting on Saturday. I am waiting to hear back from the Dr and hoping to go in for an ultrasound in the next few days to see if there is a little heartbeat.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments: