pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Moving right along...




Well, a friend of mine asked if I had lost my sanity amongst the boxes? LOL! Actually, we are doing very well. Yes, it is stressful just the sheer amount to be done, but we are really making progress! I have a very sweet girl from our church with me this week, which is a HUGE help! She has been doing mega loads of laundry, cooking for us, helping with the children, taping and helping pack boxes, etc. etc. Did I say what a wonderful blessing it is to have her? Thank you the A family for sharing her!

A big part of our house is packed up, amazingly. The boys room, girls room, our bedroom, dining room, both bathrooms, the 5 closets in the house are for the most part done. Of course there are always a few things here and there. Tomorrow I am going to tackle the kitchen and only keep out what we will need for the next week. There is alot of stuff in there I can do without for the next few days. Then we have all the wall hangings, another cabinet, the laundry room and the living room left. S has taken down his workbench and peg board, and packed up most of his tools. We still have to finish the garage and then hit the....ATTIC (gulp). :) We also have to take a couple boxes to take my sister's storage, take down the trampoline, take apart the basketball hoop, and so on.


So it's coming along. We are making lots of progress and we are excited as the time draws nearer.

2 comments:

PilgrimSouthCarolina said...

16 days and counting (counting today) till the big day when 8 smiling faces should step onto Spring Meadows sister land!

Everything will rewind and out of the boxes will come what you are now putting in!

This smiling face will be waiting! All Lord willing and with His blessing! MMM

Kelly said...

Well, I know this is a busy and hectic time for you but I am so glad that you have the help of A! What a blessing. Can't wait to see y'all Friday!