Hello All,
I do not have time to blog--no more IMST. :) So, I am just going to post what I wrote to my family last night with a few revisions...
It is 10:34pm and we are absolutely exhausted...S is blowing up the air mattresses and we are SOOOO ready for some quiet. It has been a FULL day! S went at it straight ALL day long and night. We had alot of help--the A family, Nona and Papa, TR, RH and JT even was there. THANK YOU each one of you for all your help...what a blessing! Everything went very well BUT....it didn't all fit in the ABF truck. So, tomorrow bright and early S leaves to rent a U-Haul trailer for the rest. So, it looks like Monday the truck will be driven by the driver, S will drive the van towing a lg uhaul trailer and I will be driving the little car. That was not what we were hoping to do, but it is what the Lord has for us. We will see, we might need to take even slower days getting out there, since I am driving all the way. We will have to play it by ear. It's not a ton of stuff left, but enough that we need to pull the trailer, there are still all of S tools and a good bit in the garage, etc. So, tomorrow starts another day of loading, trying to wrap most everything up. Tomorrow night we are hoping to go to the H's for dinner. Rest on the Lords Day. And pull out on Monday. We are so tired, but the Lord has been so merciful to us, we have much to be thankful for. We are camping out all together on air mattresses in the living room tonight. The children think it great fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment