pregnancy calendar

Monday, April 21, 2008

Beverly Hillbillies?


And they're OFF!! Well, almost. :) It is 10:30 am. With some nice starbucks mocha coursing through our veins S and I are loading up the last minute items in the van. Well, right now S is loading and I am typing. :) S and I have both been out on errands this morning, first him than I ran to Walmart for a shower head replacement. The children are next door playing one last time with the neighbors. (I just took a break, cause another of our dear neighbors just came over to say goodbye. Hi, L!)


So, hopefully within an hour or so, we will be off. We will be quite a caravan...S with the van that has the car top carrier on top, pulling a big uhaul trailer. Me coming behind with the small white car. And if you see a big ABF truck on the road, wave to our stuff! :)


Beverly Hills....I mean, South Carolina here we come!!!

No comments: