pregnancy calendar

Friday, April 11, 2008

Bubble Wrap Dog...or MOM?


FYI: Did you know that when you are in your mid-thirties, you feel things more than when you were...well, you know...young. Yes, then engine just doesn't rev as fast as it used to. I watch my dear young helper here today (did I tell you how much I have appreciated her?) still have vim and vigor after lots of packing, and I am ready for a hot bath! :)
BTW, if I disappear from blog world for awhile, it because I got packed in a box. Yes, by this time I think I should be breathing, dreaming and maybe even IN a box. Just be sure to leave a little air at the top, mark it in big letters FRAGILE, and make sure it gets on the right truck. Oh, yes, put master bedroom on the outside of it, so they will know which room to unload it in. Then, you can unpack me and wake me when everything is unpacked and settled in the new house...how does that sound???
Actually, would you believe my whole house is almost DONE? All I have left for now is the laundry room. Then, it is just stuff that will need to wait till the last couple of days. Oh, there are some curtains to take down too. Today A and I packed everything on the walls, and the living room, including even the table lamps. Now it really looks like we are moving. The poor children wander around aimlessly...what can we do? A few legos, a few dollys, some saved out books, some paper and pens is about all that is left. We still have the trampoline left up too. Today they have been having fun playing with the new handtruck that S got. They have been driving all the children around in a big bin on top of it. It is very sturdy, so they can't hurt it.
Tonight is our goodbye get-together with our dear church family. We will see them a couple more times, but this is the last hurrah. It is hard to say the goodbyes, we love these families so much. But, we are hoping they will make some visits to SC. :) Right, Kelly?
Monday I have my last WW meeting until I get to SC (I am hoping to get my 10 pound star. :) )Tuesday is S's last day of work, and his goodbye lunch. Wednesday, Nona and Papa are coming.
Friday the truck arrives and loading begins! Don't forget that box marked "Mama"!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yep, you can expect us in South Carolina at some point after Baby is born. :-) A full-out R family invasion. :-)