Ok, folks, so I am a little behind on getting on the bandwagon with the new blogger editor. A friend told me about it from church. It has the option of a striker too, which I like. I have never been smart enough used it much before, but it's kind of fun. I have to figure out what a "jump break" is. Oh, there it is.... I am going to do it now, are you ready? If you don't follow the instructions you won't get to see the pictures. Here we go...
So now I am playing with the new way to do pictures and wow! does it give me more options.Here are my precious children having an "art session", this is something I allow when I feel up to the mess it leaves behind creative. Which is not often, so it's a special treat.
Here are my lovelies with their puzzle globes...

1 comment:
The crossed-out parts made me laugh! I like those puzzle globes--very neat. Where did you find them?
Post a Comment