
Outside my window...another sunny day that is going to be hot. We went from spring to summer so fast...high of 92 today!! But, Thurs they are predicting back down in the 70's so hopefully we will have more spring weather.
I am thankful for...the help Stefanie gave me yesterday. I was so entirely exhausted from the week before and this cold virus has hit me hard!
From the learning rooms...Latin class this afternoon. We love having the V family over.
From the kitchen...Haven't gotten that far yet. Thinking maybe chili tonight for supper.
I am wearing...my robe still.
I am creating...in my mind- a special gift
I am going...seek to resist the temptation to compare myself with others, or even my own expectations.
I am reading...I have been reading Beverly Lewis' series. It has been interesting to learn more about the Old Order Amish. Also, still need to be working though Worldliness by CJ Mahaney.
I am remembering... my brother's beautiful wedding on the beach last week, and happy to have H as my new sister.
I am hoping... our colds will get better soon..they have hit us hard!
I am hearing...some of my children playing the Wii in the other room and others watching Funky Monkey in here.
Around the house...Lot's of sneezing, coughing and sniffling!
One of my favorite things...hearing that my sister has booked her tickets and is coming with her five children for the summer to be with us. (She lives in the UK)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Today: Latin, Wed-church. Shopping later in the week. A bridal shower for a friend at church on Saturday

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing so much. It is good to be reminded that we all have 'everyday' days. Sounds like you will have a great week. I love the Amish books too...I read them one summer while school was out! Enjoy and God Bless you! Sherry
Post a Comment