pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dis an Dat

I realize I have been a little quieter on my blog lately. We have been hit really hard with either a cold virus or allergies. Since they are saying that the pollen count is way off the chart...as in the worst in years it is highly likely that has something to do with it. But then again, we are "catching" it from each other it seems like, so allergies, don't do that, do they? Maybe it is a combination. But, let me tell you, I think we could set the record on the sneezes, coughs and nose blowin' that has been going around here. It has wiped us out too...this mama has been very, very tired.

But, here is a little update on a few details of our lives...
~I have cleaned out our little garden beds to have them ready to plant in.
~I am in the process of getting my new computer loaded with all I need to make it my "command and control center".
~My Mom and Dad are nearing the end of their move right here onto another home on the property...yay!
~It's time for the seasonal change-out of clothes, so I am in the middle of a mess in the girls room, which I hope to have energy to finish today.
~My sister is coming in May and we can hardly wait..she is staying for 3 months! All the cousins will have such fun playing together here.
~We are excited to have the Reeder family this weekend while they househunt
~Communion Season is this weekend so we are looking forward to having our table spread with extra richness as we feast upon Christ and fellowship

So there you have it folks...a lil' update from me.

No comments: