pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

W's writing assignment

My Great Trip to Caterpillar Family Day
Personal Narrative: September 23, 2008
Two months ago, my family got to go to Caterpillar family day, to see a Caterpillar race-car. I couldn't wait to see it! Dad works for Caterpillar, so that is why we got to go there. I was excited! I knew mind-blowing things were there.
First, I went over to the race-car, but nobody was in the car. I observed that it was a one seater, but no one was driving it. It had not been started yet.
Finally, they started the engine! The car sounded booming and it smelled like gasoline. I felt thrilled! The car had it's own truck. The man said, "This truck has gone 1,000 miles with no exhaust residue on the muffler." I also surveyed thta the truck had a C7 engine on it.
After a while, it was time to go home. I thanked Dad for the great trip! I was exhausted and fell fast asleep. I can't wait until next year. I had alot of fun there!
The End

No comments: