
Ok, so I really should not be posting, I am SOOO busy. But, I wanted to quick say hello and fill you just a wee bit. Life has been so busy lately. Between being in the midst of have company three weekends in a row (it has been so wonderful!!), caring for a girl with a cast, teaching school, taking my daughter to the Dr today (she might be dealing with a kidney/bladder infection), starting a ladies email loop for our church, not to mention sleeping sometimes in there...life has been a blur of activity! The latest exciting news though, is the announcement of our newest family addition...due to arrive tomorrow morning. Now lest you think that was a very quick pregnancy...I will post his photo here. His name will be Blackie. Of course, the children squealed with delight when we told them. More later, DV!

No comments:
Post a Comment